Today’s article is for Tenet employees. Tenet is an American healthcare company aiming at providing quality healthcare services to all its patients. The company has the vision to provide the right health care services at the right time, in the right place and to be the leading health care service provider. Now, Tenet has online software for its employees. It is called the eTenet Portal. As it has a very large workforce, this portal is created for the mutual benefit of the company as well as the employees. In this article, you can find the complete eTenet employee login procedure. You can also read about the steps to be taken to reset your account password. So let’s get started.
eTenet Employee Login
Okay, so if you are an employee and want to log in to the eTenet portal, firstly you shall have the necessary credentials to log in. There are two important details that you shall have to gain access to your account. They are:
- eTenet User ID
- eTenet Password
If you are a new employee and you have joined the company recently, then you need to get yourself registered first. You can read eTenet Registration Process, later in this article. Once you are registered, you will receive the user ID and Password. Always store your credentials in a safe place, maybe on your computer or in a diary, as these are the credentials which are always required to log in.
Once you are ready with the login credentials, follow these steps to log in to the eTenet portal:
- On your browser, go to the official eTenet website. The website is at the end of the article.
- You can see a login portal as the given below image.
- Enter your eTenet User Id and Password, which you received after registration.
- In the end, hit the Log In button.
If you are unable to login, it might be because you may have entered the wrong user ID or maybe an incorrect password. Make sure the CapsLock is off and re-enter your details and login. It may also be because the website may be unreachable. Try to log in after some time. Even after this, you are unable to log in, it may be because you may have forgotten your password. If so is the case, there is no need to worry as we have described the solution in the next section.
Okay, so you have forgotten your password and you want to reset it to. It is fine and there is no need to worry about it as we have got you covered on this. Go through the below-given steps and you can reset your eTenet login password easily:
- On the same eTenet Login Page, you can reset your password.
- You can find an option which says, Forgot Your Password? Reset Here.
- Reset Here is a hyperlink and you have to click on it. The direct website is at the end of the article
- Once you click there, you are redirected to another page.
- On this page, there are two different categories, one is the Registered eTenet Users, Tenet Employed Physicians, and Non-Credentialed Physicians, the second one is the Registered Credentialed Physicians.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Fill the correct details and click on Next.
- For security reasons, the identity confirmation process will be carried out to make sure it is you.
- After this, you will have to complete the Multifactor Authentication. Please enter the correct details as requested.
- Lastly, enter your new password.
Simple, isn’t it? Follow these steps and you shall have your new eTenet Password. Please write it down somewhere safe so that you do not forget it. Still, if you manage to lose your password, you can always follow the above-explained steps to get back your password.
New User Registration
If you are a new employee and want to get yourself registered to login to the eTenet Portal, here is how to do it:
- On the eTenet Login Page, you can find the New User? Register Here option.
- Click on Register Here. It is a hyperlink text. You can find the direct link for registration at the end of the article.
- You are taken to a new page, as shown in the image below.
- Enter the 9 digits Unique ID that you must have received yours from Human Resources.
- Provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Your Birth Month and Date and click on Next.
- Now, Confirm your identity on the Confirm Your New eTenet ID page.
- After this, Choose Your Password.
- Complete the Multifactor Authentication.
- And your Registration is Complete.
Please note that the password should be at least 8 characters long and must contain at least one lower case letter, at
least one upper case letter, and at least one number. You can use most punctuation characters such as “@”, “#”, “$”, “!” and “?”. Do not use the first or last name or eTenet ID as part of the password. Once your eTenet registration process is complete, you can log in to your account by reading the eTenet login procedure explained above.
Therefore, here our article about the eTenet Login Portal comes to an end. Please go through all the login and registration steps carefully. Do not miss out on any details in a hurry as this article is written only for you guys. Make sure you enter the correct details during the registration process as if you enter any incorrect information, it may cause problems for you. Before you leave, please write a review about how was this article to you. Your valuable feedback means a lot to us and we would heavily appreciate it. If there is anything we have missed out on, please let us know about it in the comments section. You can also submit your doubts regarding the eTenet Portal in the comments section and our team will get back to you with a solution as soon as possible. You can also call the eTenet help desk at (800) 639-7575 if you have any questions.
Moreover, here are the links that you will need: